Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. My mate was speaking about these for his newly acquired E46 M3.
  2. Sam will be gutted Linda! This really is a lovely example of a modded Zed folks. Well worth traveling for too if you are tempted. You would not be disappointed.
  3. I know stanski has!
  4. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Sweet. I'll add you now Will.
  5. I think Alex does them. Maybe Tarmac too.
  6. ^^^^^^^^^ This. It's all about fun. My mate in his 1.0 Polo he had at 17 would probably keep up with me in my Zed. His Polo was freakishly quick but also he was absolutely fearless.
  7. I'm sure these used to be on sale on ebay for £30 or something without the 'japspeed' logo. I'm not saying it's bad but I'd personally stick with something tried and tested. JWT Popcharger isn't much more money and they've been popular (and proven) for years.
  8. I'm thinking ex 'management' cars rather than dealership demos.
  9. Mod note - I realise that this ad doesn't follow the rules but have let it through as I'm in a good mood and it's a freebie for someone. Chris, where roughly are you located? It'll save you getting a heap of PMs from people asking where you are.
  10. You have to do the CBT anyway before the Direct Access (or as part of it) so it's nothing lost. The Direct Access will generally cost around or upwards of £500 so it's best to be sure.
  11. To be honest, just book the CBT on a geared 125. It's a safe day that will take you from never touching a bike to riding safely on the road in a day. From there you'll know if you want to do the direct access. It's not for everyone. At the least you'll be able to leave knowing you don't want to ride a bike again. Local companies will offer all safety equipment etc and the bike.
  12. +1 Like this one did! - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14131133
  13. Oh you'd be surprised: The amount of threads I've seen with "I was passing Elises/Caterhams/GT3s all day in my Zed!" on here beggars belief! Only deluded people. Well driven is the key words there for sure. I could pass a GT2 RS on my push bike in traffic.
  14. Yeah, decent for a couple of days. Just not for over 3 weeks!
  15. Camaro SS was about £1200, Fancy Mustang £2500 and Challenger R/T £2500 for the duration I wanted! £2500 - no way, £1200 I'd think about.... however a standard mustang was under £600. It's a lot more cash, sure it's ACE however not sure if I can justify the difference.
  16. Hertz are the only company I've found that actually list the Mustang coupe. I'll be picking up in Miami and keeping the car for 22 or 23 days.
  17. Haven't been for a few years but stayed right in the heart of South Beach. Still the only place I've ever been that the ladies go out to dinner in a bikini, high heels and jewelry. Awesome..... Practice your perving skills before you go! I'm returning next year so will keep an eye out for recommendations!
  18. The crap thing is the only 'decent' car virtually any site lists is the mustang convertible (or similar) and I don't want a convertible or a mustang particularly.... I want a Camaro or a challenger ideally! Rental car companies suck with their choices! Maybe I need to research more to actually get a semi decent car!
  19. He even got a 1000 roubles! What the hell is he complaining about?
  20. Not a good solution then! Wasn't entirely serious anyway as I frankly have no idea how an SC car would run with no belt attached. I just know that some people will run an SC car with no belt to the tuners.
  21. Remove the SC belt when driving round Europe......
  22. I thought this thread was about something entirely different..... However, glad your woofer is on the mend!
  23. This is a rather fetching Bristol for £35k..... http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C169180
  24. Have a look in Brooklyn too. Some really nice places there. Never stayed myself but would if I visited again.
×
×
  • Create New...