-
Posts
23,044 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Stew
-
I've seen him on tv plenty of times already Rapidly finding a pic........... That's just the movies you watch Dave. Member 0000000001 of the Ron Jeremy Fan Club.
-
I must have missed that! Pics please!!!!!
-
Excuse the spelling.... I'm replying to this on my phone while doing 90 sideways. Damn kids are everywhere, must be something on at the school I'm passing.
-
i thought the spade a spade comment was now obsolete and possible offensive I marched up to my snow shovel and called it a snow shovel. I'm hard as nails!
-
I called a plank a plank once. It didn't answer.
-
If the car is protected then either a quick foam and rinse or just a rinse with a hose and it'll look spot on again. We live in the UK and it rains a lot. Nothing to worry about!
-
Very popular on SXOC I believe. Worth a couple of hundred quid if the tyres are legal.
-
Well I had a seat in one in the dealership when it was first released in the UK and I must say it is possibly the most practical car I have ever seen! The looks are very marmite. I quite like them in a quirky way, in the same way big citroens look amazing. Perfet for the family Stan, looking forward to seeing it - especially with it's first mod fitted!
-
My Navara is sitting outside the office just now if you want a look at something left field. It's big, not that quick off the line but once it's rolling (even 10mph) it goes very well. Have a try of a couple of diesels, Q7s, MLs and V8 Rangie diesels all have bags of torque and are a nice drive. I'd love the Cayenne Turbo, a phase two would be my pick of the 'quick' jeeps if it were my money. Nothing else compares in my opinion, not even close. Have a look at Dunecht 4x4 (diesels) and Culter Car Centre (quicker luxury stuff) as they normally carry a selection.
-
A guy at my work has a pearl white MPS (older and more tasteful shape) and it's a total weapon. Just remember to get a 5 door. 3 doors with babies is a total nightmare!
-
That is all.
-
First thing I did was to check the IP! Sorry Ricey. lol you could of asked me, i would of gave you my ip address it begins with "92." if you aint got the rest of it just pm me You've actually posted from 3 IPs. Two start with 92 so are probably floating. The other starts with 2 and I think it's from an Orange mobile phone. Haven't really looked into it that much though.... Got any proper insurance quotes yet?
-
Out of interest what is a full GT and a GT without the extras? We speaking about Rays and Sat Nav?
-
A friend of mine had a Corvette for a while, and would always use the line "The Vette gets 'em wet". So I responded with "But the Zed gets me head!". The citroen AX gets me Sex...... In the truck, I get to.............................................................deliver goods Nice.
-
Its like Battle for Middle Earth when the Scots need to get to civilization .......Turn left out of the 'shire, into Mordor, battle with the Nasguul and hang a right into Eisengaard then your there. For me it's head to the sea from the shire, turn right at kepplestone, follow signs to Perth then get on the Motorway!
-
I wouldnt agree with you completely there. I have 20" rims on my cruiser with 295 45 20 Kuhmo tyres and they were Brilliant through the snow and Ice. We got quite a bit too and I still travelled to work everyday in it 120 miles a day, even on the motorway where all you could see was snow and cars sliding. I even tried to slide about but the 4wd system in the landcruiser is so goood. In my opinion it is down to your tyre choice and tread pattern. Obviously for more harder off roading like thick mud ect you will need decent tyres. Whats a motorway????? We have to drive 90 miles to get to one of them. 20s with an all weather tyre will still perform. 20s with road biased rubber will fail miserably. I have seen many a blinged X5 on 22s stuck in the snow.
-
First thing I did was to check the IP! Sorry Ricey.
-
Bling bling wheels on a jeep is laughable. The landcruisers there couldn't get out of a puddle with it's road biased rubber band tyres! Mal, one piece of advice with any of the jeeps you look at - get a good all weather tyre. Most of the ones you've listed will come with completely road biased rubber and will be rubbish in winter. 4WD only works if it can get grip. Second set of winter wheels with proper tyres might be required.
-
97 points for da speedinz nd da racinz, 12 axidints when pratisin da driftinz and I lives in da hood yo!
-
A friend of mine had a Corvette for a while, and would always use the line "The Vette gets 'em wet". So I responded with "But the Zed gets me head!". The citroen AX gets me Sex......
-
Does 'doe' mean though???? Messing about with insurance isn't worth it. Do it properly or don't buy the car. Who wants £5k for insurance? Have you tried the comparison sites? I have found in the past that if you run a comparison then contact the lowest quote you can usually get it cheaper still.
-
How are they not? And yes to the second question.
-
Cayenne Turbo is devastating. Official figures clam 2 mpg difference between the 4.5 V8 in the S and the Turbo. RRS is hugely thirsty. My Dads mate had one and got 13mpg going from Aberdeen to Glasgow! X5 V8, powerful but it has to be the later style as the old one has dated hugely. Audi S3 / S4 / RS4 etc are great however don't have the same ground clearance as a proper 4x4. Do you feel you need the extra performance or do you just think you'd miss it? I'd get a boggo Diesel jeep and then either get a car toy for summer or invest in a motorbike!
-
If driven well you can get from Moreton Lodge in North Wales to just outside Aberdeen in one sitting and without the need to refuel or get a back adjusment. 450 miles. Resource - Stew.