Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Swap? You can come up to Aberdeenshire (NE Scotland, it's been in the news this last week.....) and I'll go to Devon. Oh also, just checked the local paper for snow pics. Not a single snow story on the website!
  2. You got your specs on?
  3. Stew

    6000 members!

    Wow Can someone please post a link to that club it sounds great www.spurssuckass.com
  4. I don't think I've ever had a Greggs in my life.... I do like my pies though! One thing, since when did it take a technical team to make pasties? And why is the person putting it together called an operator?
  5. JP is a hero of mine. I like his 'aggressive' driving and his general arrogance on the race track. It makes for highly entertaining racing in a race series I have followed since I was young. I also love the 'racing incident' attitude of the guys in charge. Have a look at some of Platos mid 90s stuff.
  6. Stew

    6000 members!

    That sounds a bit suspect!! He does it just for fun!
  7. All these run on the same car. Skinny tyres work best in snow and on ice!
  8. Stew

    6000 members!

    The count is definately 'activated' accounts. So you have to register then complete registration via email. Also, many members don't post (0 post count) but still regularly read the forum which we can see from when they last logged on.
  9. I'd say it would be better as it will 'cut' through the snow.
  10. Stew

    6000 members!

    Nice 914 in your Avatar pic too!
  11. Although the roads here are on a par with the worst pics on here I have managed fine to commute. There was a lot more snow last night, around 6 inches I believe, to add to what we had already. I've run out of space to shovel it already..... On another note though my awesome composite material snow shovel is getting admiring glances from all!
  12. All together now..... AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW! How cute. Add you pets to the pet thread folks! - viewtopic.php?f=13&t=26230
  13. I've received multiple emails warning of this. What charge does it fall under???? On another note though, please make sure that you clear cars properly. All windows and lights and reg plates (to stay legal) should be cleared. Also make sure the wiper blades are defrosted before setting off. The amount of lazy people that don't clear their cars properly is shocking!
  14. Well we have now reached 6000 members! The club continues to grow from strength to strength! Congratulations to defianty for being member umber 6000! You have a received lifetime membership to the UK (Europes??) best 350Z / 370Z club as your prize! Keep up the good work folks and hopefully we will get great turn outs for the shows we support this year when the snow is a distant memory and we are reaching for sunscreen rather than deicer!
  15. Lovely to look at. Sh1te when you actually need to get on with life!
  16. Not all dealers are a nightmare, my plate was switched from my old car to my new one and the original on my old car reinstated, all sorted out by the dealer with no fuss or drama. How long did it take though? My family all have 'private regs' and when they have changed cars they've been quoted 14 days for changing plates hence delaying the car! I normally do it for them at the DVLA office and it takes 10 mins although sometimes it can be 7 days but at least you can have your new car!
  17. Struggling to think of something better than a 159 as a company car..... Unless you got a rep mobile and spec'd the crap out of it!
  18. Stew

    GT5

    So whats cars are won in what races then? Is there a list?
  19. ^^^^^ this. You normally get the same number back. Changing a number etc is actually a very easy process if you go to a DVLA office and do it yourself. Leave it to car dealers and it's a fricken nightmare!
  20. Moved into here. Just to clarify for those interested is the spoiler a Genuine Nismo V2 or a V2 style spoiler?
  21. Speak to Abbey about UpRev.
  22. I got to page 40 then stopped. Awesome. JP is a legend!
  23. The blonde boy in the first pic is mega handsome!
  24. I took 7 1/2 hours to do 99 miles yesterday. It took 3 1/2 hours to do 0 yards so you made better progress than me!
  25. /Main roads Mart.
×
×
  • Create New...