Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I think the title should be changed to 'Not that Fast but my Mum was Furious!'
  2. No idea what's in the Zed right now..... In the truck I have B.O.B Kylie - which is always on and very loud after my other half has borrowed the car! Jay Z (Black Album) Foo Fighters Mumford and Sons Dizee Rascal So a bit of variety there too. Listened to the radio on the way home last night and heard the Beastie Boys so I might have to have a rake and get one of theirs out the collection for the car!
  3. Ooo cunning, will they do the "questionable" versions though ? Not sure bud. You can ask, I doubt it though unless you signed a waiver. I've used craigsplates in the past for dodgy plates. Great service.
  4. Halfords do plates that are legal however you can't see the BS mark or the shop or postcode. They make them the same colour as the plate but are reflective. That's what I'm running and I'm pleased with the plainness of them!
  5. My other half has driven mine quite a bit. She did some of the fast post hoon stuff too. She loves it. She actually prefers my pick up though I think as she uses it more often. It's only a car at the end of the day.
  6. Liked you with my account and gave you a bump from the 350z-uk page.
  7. Local Printers can do them sometimes cheaper than you think. Make sure your card appeals to the market you are going for. My Dad gets his made in English one side and Arabic on the flip side so he only has to have one card for his bases in Aberdeen and Dubai. I have a classy style. Thick white card, grey text and a blue logo. It's standard in the company I work for but looks quite good. When I was based in Russia I had English one side and Russian on the flip side.
  8. If you don't like the actions taken then you know where the door is. I don't know if it was me that moved it or not but if it was then it was done for a reason. Oh and not all 4x4 owners will dink a door. Many 4x4 owners are just as careful with their cars as you are with yours. The 'bump' post was removed as it was spamming. I'll PM you the aussie limo rental web addy Ian!
  9. Ok, I might watch this as I was put off by all the posts above.....
  10. I machine polish mine!
  11. Ahhhhh I know that track well. Driven it in a Volkswagon Transporter bus!
  12. You are entitled to a rant. There is nothing worse than handing over cash and getting rubbish service. It's even worse when people are negligent. Just use a ranting outlet other than the garage.
  13. So what products did you use then Cragus?
  14. to the club!
  15. The guy that posted the pic is clueless about cars....
  16. If you go in shouting and ranting about it you will get nowhere. Go in very calm and speak to the service desk. Ask them how they propose to remedy it. If they answer isn't acceptable then ask to speak to the manager. Do the same with him. Give him the opportunity to remedy the issue without demanding anything. Again, if this isn't acceptable to you then go higher up the chain, GM, Honda UK etc. It's a very simple error, shouldn't happen but unfortunately has. It's how the dealership deals with it now that will prove if they are good are not.
  17. Well if anyone wants to share a similar problem on here there is no problem. A problem shared is a problem halved. Or possibly doubled if it becomes open season like on that thread!
  18. Ah well. Maybe thats the case. I went to see my mate at his powdercoating business and he was speaking about how there were thousands (eight thousand rings a bell) of different black powders available! They can do a lot of colours but they only carry a small selection. I assume most coating companies are the same. I reckon the right powdercoater could possibly do something you were happy with colour wise.
  19. I'd get all four powdercoated. You'll notice the difference.....
  20. Don't worry, my hard drive is in lock down mode!
  21. I can keep them entertained with your playing while you master the trance geeeetar!
  22. I remember when I got my 20s done I was at the garage and three guys were doing the wheels carefully with the owner of the place (my dads mate) watching intently!
  23. I'm pretty sure a lot of members here have forged friendships that will last a very long time. It's a very nice thing that a little internet forum for a car club can be a catalyst for long term friendships. [/gay]
  24. Cris Knott? I know they have postcode restrictions.... They (like sky) are forum sponsors.
×
×
  • Create New...