Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Variation on Viks. From 3 mins on it would just get you pumped up for anything. Oh and watch the video, if it doesn't make you want to be a rockstar then you have no soul!
  2. I'm not into any of the stuck on pieces. Remove them and it would be stunning. The car belongs to a member of Z Club I'm sure.
  3. Sad news and a great loss to the sport.
  4. Looks just my my car......
  5. Sometimes self satisfaction is a good enough motivator.
  6. I know of a nice A4 3.0 Quattro with all the toys for sale. Nice car and reasonable money....
  7. Stew

    lambo doors?

    I say each to their own. At the end of the day it's your car so if you are happy then fair play. I do find it amusing when people ask for an opinion on a mod they are planning, a couple of people say they don't like it then the OP says they won't do it..... Madness.
  8. Great offer. Maybe you could pop it in the relevant meets section with some details? Maybe you''ll get a bunch of zedists to cheer you on....
  9. Realistic in the way you get paid £100,000 a week? If so I'll order a copy!
  10. Voted. I was in beavers, cubs and then scouts. Great organisation.
  11. That pic gives me a semi! hahaha
  12. I think I like my USDM Nismo skirts the best as they are very rare here and really look great compared to UK/JDM versions. Like Wasso, my car is very low and if I didn't buy a flexible bumper (I purposefully avoid fibreglass) I'd be in serious trouble.
  13. I found this viewtopic.php?f=61&t=54946 three threads down from your own. Search can be very tedious unless you know good search words!
  14. Then put it in touring car colours. Oh man, I must be old as I'm currently lusting after a volvo!
  15. Nice! You must be tempted......
  16. The internals of my front lights are GM. My car is azure but I wanted a contrast. Looks good. Check out this one - GM with GM lights - gallery/album.php?album_id=28 And no issues with legality.
  17. Irfans GTST I'm sure....
  18. Yum. The Spider looks achingly good too.
  19. It's brilliant. The new has been integrated into the old to modernise it without spoiling it. That is a great car.
  20. The cat I had growing up (had her 18 years from age 5) was a total mentaist with everyone apart from me. Anyway, we used to put stuff in dairylea or pate for her. Job done! Peanut butter would work too although I haven't tried my kitten on that yet.... he did however eat a good chuck of boiled new potato last night...
  21. I had a quick scan on ebay last night at track cars to see what's available as it's the end of the season. Some pretty good stuff is kicking about actually...... A few 205s etc that looked tasty and well prepared.
  22. The twin charged 1.4 is excellent. My mate has a little 1.4 Polo (NA) and it's not bad at all. Not going to win any drag races but it's perfectly acceptable for driving in and out of town etc. I really like the Scirroco so it's a fine choice of car!
  23. Well keeping it really budget.... Saxo VTS or 106 GTI (essentially the same car) - Loads of fun and cheap as chips, E36 325 or 328 - a few grand could see you in an M3 but I'd imagine there would be a fair old increase in running costs..... Have a look on ebay and see whats being sold cheap to see what you fancy. I'd also look at the tracks you'll be driving, you'll know yourself what'll work on them and what won't.
  24. Clearance might be an issue. The wheels will stick IN more than rays. Unless the wheels are free I'd look out for JDM 17s or stock 18s. They are cheap. ZMANALEX is not too far and often has wheels available. You could ask him.
  25. By cheap do you just mean cheap to buy? Or do you mean cheap to maintain too?
×
×
  • Create New...