Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I'd do Iron X (or similar) then Tardis. Then I'd clay.
  2. Stew

    MWTECH RACING

    I can probably contact Martin. I know he's recently been in / is in hospital but I'll let him know you are looking for him.
  3. Waiting on the ones of me in my hat... And the ones I forced Jay into wearing my hat. Peer pressure is brilliant!
  4. NeilP has factory kit and is lowered. There are loads of Nismo cars tht are lowered on here.
  5. 2-3 second delay??????? Over exagerate much? Noise - popcharger Dyno numbers - 06 airbox / mod. You pays yer money and you makes yer choice.
  6. Work Sucks. I wanna hoon again! I'm hugely jealous of those that have stayed on and gone to Ullapool. It wasn't to be this year though for Jayne and I. The weather played ball for us this year. Sunday was a nice day and the visibility was good. We got to appreciate the scenery this year! The numbers were lower than they have been in the past however the quality of attendees was second to none! Wife swapping was even going on..... Glrnet! Thanks to those that made the effort to attend!
  7. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    I suppose I better pack!
  8. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Still have one left form the lakes darren - I will personally donate £20 (and am sure others will too)to a charity of your choice if you put it on at the top of Applecross with nothing else on......
  9. I'll put him in there too. I'm just being a proud father!
  10. This is the little scamp thats been keeping me busy for the past week. Meet Oscar the Ragdoll Kitten. He's 7 weeks old and a bundle of fun. He likes to chase Jayne and I around and then go to sleep on us! He'll keep his blue eyes forever too. The new camera will be arriving soon so I'll get some non iphone pics!
  11. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    I don't know what you are talking about.....
  12. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    As usual it was that old man Colin lowering the tone!
  13. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Told you I'd get it up! No Viagra required either!
  14. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    Here you go, no real changes to previous adventures however if we decided to make any changes on the day we can as I know the roads there fairly well.
  15. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    As replied by PM, I'll get it up today.
  16. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    If only that's what it was!
  17. Stew

    The Jockland Hoon 2011

    count me in too Vik. Sorry about the lack of proactive posting from me. I have been taking part in a 'Lean' event at work and it left me with no time to post! Feel free to PM or call me if anyone has any questions.
  18. It was for sale not that long ago if I remember correctly.
  19. 20mm might be just the ticket then!
  20. Haves search for pics of my zed. It's azure on 20s with a polished lip and a grey centre.
  21. I like black rose. Looks nice but I've only seen it under artificial light so not sure how it would look on a grey day...
  22. Missing the most important bit of information there..... What offset and width are the wheels?? You can fit spacers to one axle but it might look nicer if it's evenly spaced depending on clearances with the arch etc.
  23. It should be run on higher octane stuff according to the handbook. It can run on 95 though although this is meant to be to 'get you to 97 minimum' fuel.
  24. Sweet! I'd have that as a run about!
  25. My new aim in life it to drive a Morgan 3 wheeler!
×
×
  • Create New...