Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. What about doing them the same colour as the brembos. That'd look nice perhaps!
  2. The price of brent crude has dropped 8% in the last two days.......
  3. I'm a Man U fan. I'm waiting to see if my Dad gets tickets as he normally has tickets for every CL final. If he does he will probably take his mates instead of me though!
  4. I bet there aren't many red 370s about! If you do get a red Nismo kitted 370 you will be my new hero. Stunning.
  5. Stew

    DIY oil change

    Genuine Nissan filter for me everytime. does service kits I'm sure.
  6. My dads mate has a vanquish. In his first year of ownership (about 2k miles) it cost him about £4k in maintenance I'm sure. The Vanquish is altogether a different beast though.
  7. I still don't understand why something that is required by law is not regulated properly (in my opinion) and is provided by private profit making companies. If it's a legal requirement then it should be a fixed cost per year.
  8. powder coat all the way Neil!
  9. take your pick! http://www.google.co.uk/search?um=1&hl= ... wder+coat+
  10. Just buy Ronal Teddys and get it over with! And custom painted
  11. I hope you don't spend as much time detailing the knackers as you do the car! Where were the pics taken?
  12. I actually like the multi holes on Tims. I always liked alexs bumper with a million holes too!
  13. Each wheel a different colour! Or different colours for each side. Bright pink. Bright blue.
  14. Red. Or get some custom red and black design.
  15. Test ride time! We can take a trip round the bike shops some day, see what you like. Then look elsewhere! I'll keep my eye out for you!
  16. Novas are awesome. Simple as that.
  17. Here is a true sleeper..... This was owned by a guy I knew very well at the time way back in 2002 (not the one selling, I just found that link) and Dave P was the one timed under 5 second to 60 and a 13.2 1/4 mile. http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/cars-sal ... 4-9-a.html edit - http://www.106rallyeforum.com/forum2008 ... hp?t=67694 Just found the vid that Dave put up! Check out the links to his wee 106 in his sig too. He can drive..... Now THAT is a sleeper Corsa. To this day I think that was one of the outright fastest feeling cars I've EVER been in. I was going to buy it too but was in south of France with work for a couple of months when he ended up selling it to Adam Kindness (those familiar with Time Attack may have heard of his wife Fiona) as he made a good offer. I'd be surprised if the blue one pictured didn't have a 2.0 in it.
  18. They do! We can be bike buddies! What you fancy getting?
  19. Does your oil cooler not get flow? I'd look at moving it rather than cutting bumpers up!
  20. It's for the timing gear. It breaks a beam.
  21. they didn't have a grading high enough for those areas; i hear those scots would take candy from a baby and sell your grandmother, all for just a buckfast. Thats just the select weegies and the scheemies (as they call them in Edinburgh.) Up North where I am we are too busy chasing sheep to molest to worry about Buckfast! Just don't ask us for anything, we'll never give you it!
  22. Great looking Fazer! That'll be a good first bike. I love my naked bike so much more than I ever liked my sports bike! Just way more fun!
  23. They are so discriminative that they've just missed off Scotland and Northern Ireland completely!
  24. Exactly. Or I WILL abuse my Mod powers and issue you a Ian and I are waiting patiently live the pervs we are!
  25. Is that the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders dressing rooms?
×
×
  • Create New...